Remember a child

A young man went through a supermarket to get a few things when he noticed an old lady after him. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued. Finally, he went into the fund, but it has before him.

"Pardon me," she said, "I am sorry if my staring at you, it is unpleasant to you. It's just that you just like my son, who just died recently."

"I am very sad," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes," she said, "As I leave, can you say:" Good-bye, Mother! "? I would be so much better."

"Sure," replied the young man

When the old woman was leaving, he said, "Good-bye, Mother!"

When he was involved in the fund, he saw that his total was $ 127.50.

"How can that be?" He asked, "I only bought a few things!"

"Your mother said that you pay for them," said the clerk.

0 comments: