Mistakes on a resume

These are from actual CVs:

"Personally, I am married and the father of 9 children. I do not know prescription drugs.

"I am very loyal to my present firm, so please do not let them know of my immediate availability."

"Qualifications: I am a man of passion and integrity, and I can act in the short term. I'ma class act, and not cheap."

"I intentionally omitted my salary history. Money, and I have lost money. Rich I have, and I have bad. I prefer the rich."

"Note: Please do not misconstrue my 14 jobs as" job hopping. "I have never quit a job."

"Number of members: 40"

"Marital status: Often. Children: Different."

AGAIN BLOOPERS

"Here are my qualifications for you to overlook."

Reasons for leaving the last job:

"Responsibility makes me nervous."

"She said that all employees at work by 8:45 every morning. Can not under these circumstances."

Reasons for leaving my last job:

"Was met with a series of broken promises and lies, and cockroaches."

"I was for my mother, until she decided to move."

"The company has given me a scapegoat - just like my three previous employers."

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

"I am open to the first type of an assignment, I am decidedly removed, so that, at least in part, enjoyed the experience so far and that it be configured to ultimately lead to the use of more sophisticated financial management as facets the large area of responsibility. "

"I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award."

SPECIAL JOB INFORMATION & OBJECTIVES:

"Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job."

"My goal is to become a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

"I hesitate - especially when the task is unpleasant."

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

"Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep."

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

"Blood donation. 14 gallons so far."

Small typo can change, that the significance:

Education: College, August 1880-May 1984. "

"Work Experience: How to deal with customers," that arouse conflicts. "

"Development and recommend an annual operating expense fudget."

"I am angry typist."

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain."

0 comments: